What is the Blemish Defense?
The formula, supported by Arbutin and Niacinamide, aims to prevent the formation of blemishes on the skin, to eliminate skin tone inequalities, to protect the skin from UVA / UVB and blue lights along with wrinkle care. With the support of the actives it contains, it improves and repairs the skin barrier, moisturizes the skin deeply, provides natural shine and a harmonious tone to the skin.
Pa++++ : Refers to the power of 8 hours or more protection against UVA rays.
- All skin types that need sun protection
- Blemished skin
- All skin types that need moisture
- Skin that needs anti-aging care
Uneven skin tone
Directions: Apply to the entire skin every 3 hours during the day and at the last step of skin care routine.
Warnings: It is for external use only. In order to prevent possible unwanted side effects and irritation, before use, apply the product to a small part of your skin, if sensitivity does not occur, continue using the product. In case of sensitivity, stop using the product and consult your dermatologist. Store at room temperature. Apply evenly 30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 3 hours during the day and avoid direct sun exposure. Direct exposure to the sun can threaten your skin health. Do not contact your eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Arbutin: It helps to lighten the skin and eliminate skin tone inequalities.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3, anti-aging, moisturizing, balancing skin tone inequalities.
- Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract (Pepha Age): Minimizes the appearance of aging after exposure to blue light and UV. Provides even skin tone and overall improved skin appearance. Reduces skin damage caused by blue light and UV.
- Physical (Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide): Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are two naturally occurring minerals. When applied topically, they have the ability to block the absorption of the sun's UVA and UVB radiation by the skin. This means they are broad spectrum.
- Chemical (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene) Filters: Octocrylene is an excellent solvent for solid, crystalline UV filters. A high SPF can be achieved in combination with other UV-filters. It is approved worldwide.
- Tocoperyl Acetate – Vitamin E: It is a powerful antioxidant against free radicals. It helps to protect the skin from the damage of UV rays and prevents the formation of blemish and wrinkles. It has a nourishing and soothing effect on damaged skin.
- 4 MOLECULES HYALURONIC ACID: A combination of four types of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) with different features, Hyaluronic Acid accurately targets the different layers of the skin, forming a three-dimensional network to moisturize and plump the skin. In this way, providing multidimensional moisturizing of the skin helps to gain elasticity.
Ingredients: Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Arbutin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sucrose, Cellulose Gum, Mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499